Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

World Champion u25 Spain - Croatia Options
soriandres
#1 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 1:08:52 AM

Can Admin Team study this match?

It happened something suspicious in the Spain NT u25.

8 players have had connection problems at the same time and could enter in the match (since we scored the 2nd goal to Croatia could score our 1st goal. Before this, the same users have had the same problem during 5-6 movs. All users lost the connection at the same time and could enter in the match in the same minute).

In addition, two players made moves that were not marked with his players at important moments after this.

We think it´s the same situation like bosnian users were reported and baned (I´m not acussing that there are croatian users involved).

World Champion Season 17 - Spain
World Champion Season 21 - Spain

World Champion U-25 Season 18 - Spain U-25
World Champion U-25 Season 20 - Spain U-25

World Champion U-21 Season 22 - Spain U-25

Sponsor  

Elboludo
#2 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 1:26:59 AM

May want to change your wording on that last sentence. I got banned for a comment, not much unlike that one.

So I guess if you don´t get banned, there are some biased GM´s out there. Laugh Out Loud
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
Mask
#3 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 5:46:10 AM

soriandres wrote:

8 players have had connection problems at the same time and could enter in the match (since we scored the 2nd goal to Croatia could score our 1st goal. Before this, the same users have had the same problem during 5-6 movs. All users lost the connection at the same time and could enter in the match in the same minute).

In addition, two players made moves that were not marked with his players at important moments after this.

We think it´s the same situation like bosnian users were reported and baned (I´m not acussing that there are croatian users involved).

Thing number one, stop thinking. Thing number two, you are accusing.

As a Serb, I should be the last one to defend Croatians Flapper , but the guys that play there are very honorable and fair, so, please, stop it asap.

I got the same error when trying to join the match and one more guy for sure since we were chatting about it.

soriandres
#4 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 11:02:19 AM

Mask wrote:
soriandres wrote:

As a Serb, I should be the last one to defend Croatians Flapper , but the guys that play there are very honorable and fair, so, please, stop it asap.

I got the same error when trying to join the match and one more guy for sure since we were chatting about it.

Man... We got the error when we were in the match, not at the beggining. The errors appeared suddenly in the same movs only for spanish players and fixed in the same movement too. It was too suspicious.

Im not accussing to croatian players, only asking to the admins to investigate this situation, if we were attacked or not.

If u have no brain to understand my message, go to a psychiatrist.

Mask
#5 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 11:10:01 AM

I just cannot understand your so-called English. Where did you read that I tried to join the match at the beginning? Berlitz has nice fast classes. Use them. smiling
Elboludo
#6 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 11:22:25 AM

soriandres wrote:
Mask wrote:
soriandres wrote:

Man... We got the error when we were in the match, not at the beggining. The errors appeared suddenly in the same movs only for spanish players and fixed in the same movement too. It was too suspicious.

Im not accussing to croatian players, only asking to the admins to investigate this situation, if we were attacked or not.

If u have no brain to understand my message, go to a psychiatrist.

Also. Questioning the IQ of fellow FID members, may also lead to warning and potential bans.

You really have to watch out with the current GM Team. They don´t always know he difference between "banter" and "full on verbal attacks" Laugh Out Loud

soriandres
#7 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 11:23:59 AM

Mask wrote:
I just cannot understand your so-called English. Where did you read that I tried to join the match at the beginning? Berlitz has nice fast classes. Use them. smiling

Im not saying that you cannot join the match at the begginig. It was an explaining for you, to understand that we got the error suddently, in another words, the match engine was working without errors and suddenly, 8 spanish players couldnt connect to the match from min 26 to min 51, when croatia scored a goal and the error repaired magically for all.

pejo001
#8 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 11:26:30 AM

I've already admitted everything, I even put cod on other topic
Proud member of MamoJebi team.
FIDAdmin3
#9 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 2:57:51 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

soriandres wrote:

We are investigating this now but the problem with users not being able to access the ME and getting a 2032 error doesn't sound anything like the problem we had with the two cheaters last WC.
If 8 users gets a problem at the same time and no other users has problems it is extremely likely it is a ISP problem.
Their ISP most likely had problem accessing our ISP. I am not blaming any ISP here since it could be a problem with a third ISP that is responsible for part of the communication, type "tracert newme.footballidentity.com" and see how many hops, there are a lot of ISPs involved in the connection between the client and the server. So the users could have very fast and good internet access to part of the internet but still have no access to the ME server.
My guess is that the 8 users have the same ISP, or may two ISPs.

We will however continue investigate the problem.

soriandres wrote:

To be able to investigate this we need to know footballer IDs and what turn(s) was affected.

Just to be clear, the loophole that was used last WC has been closed and it is not possible to cheat that way anymore!
Help and FAQ

Stay updated by following us on:

...and follow the FIDAdminds blogs.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial
soriandres
#10 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 5:19:10 PM

FIDAdmin3 wrote:
soriandres wrote:

We are investigating this now but the problem with users not being able to access the ME and getting a 2032 error doesn't sound anything like the problem we had with the two cheaters last WC.
If 8 users gets a problem at the same time and no other users has problems it is extremely likely it is a ISP problem.
Their ISP most likely had problem accessing our ISP. I am not blaming any ISP here since it could be a problem with a third ISP that is responsible for part of the communication, type "tracert newme.footballidentity.com" and see how many hops, there are a lot of ISPs involved in the connection between the client and the server. So the users could have very fast and good internet access to part of the internet but still have no access to the ME server.
My guess is that the 8 users have the same ISP, or may two ISPs.

We will however continue investigate the problem.

soriandres wrote:

To be able to investigate this we need to know footballer IDs and what turn(s) was affected.

Just to be clear, the loophole that was used last WC has been closed and it is not possible to cheat that way anymore!

We have compared our ISP and only 2 users have the same ISP, so that 7 ISP have problems to accesiong to the FID ISP??

In addition, firstly 7 users have the problems with the connection and some minutes after (15 min approx.) an another user more had the same problem.

Are u sure that someone couldn´t block our accesibility to the ME server? (It´s only a question not an accusation, only want to solve and improve this situation so the problem will not appear more)

If there was a problem accesing to the ME server, please, try to fix it o try to improve this.

Zum54
#11 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 6:07:22 PM

soriandres wrote:
It´s only a question not an accusation

You are constantly saying this, but reality is different.
You and your teammates WROTE some serious accusations in U25 Discussion topic (started with post 118): http://forum.footballide...mp;m=2807752#post2807752
My active slots:
#9 Razum Rondo - Side/Central Midfielder - Westwood United
#33 Razum The Truth - Central Defender - Westwood United
#3 Razum The Ball Stealer - Central Defender - Westwood United
#33 You Shall Not Pass Razum - Central Defender - Northern Assassins FC
#77 Razum MoetaPele oa Tshireletso - Central Defender - Gaborone Bloody Zebras
#8 Razum Obe Lewe - Central Midfielder - Gaborone Bloody Zebras

My trophies:

soriandres
#12 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 9:18:22 PM

Zum54 wrote:

You and your teammates WROTE some serious accusations in U25 Discussion topic (started with post 118): http://forum.footballide...p;m=2807752#post2807752

I corrected those, if you can see in this topic:

soriandres wrote:

I hope there aren´t any Croatian user involved of this. Then, I am going to retire my acussations about this.

Elboludo
#13 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 11:55:53 PM

soriandres wrote:
Zum54 wrote:

You and your teammates WROTE some serious accusations in U25 Discussion topic (started with post 118): http://forum.footballide...p;m=2807752#post2807752

I corrected those, if you can see in this topic:

soriandres wrote:

I hope there aren´t any Croatian user involved of this. Then, I am going to retire my acussations about this.

YOU said this in the other thread. "Check you users, you have a HACKER in your NT."

Now if that´s not an accusation, then I don´t know what it.. Laugh Out Loud

Elboludo
#14 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 11:58:06 PM

Oh.. And this..

"Admins should investigate croatian users. You are dirty."

And this:

"How many croatian users had connection problems in the match? 0

Suspicious"

And the list goes on:

"Problems have appear when we scored the 1st goal. in the u21 match, we didn´t score a goal, then, the problems only appeared when Croatian NT were losing..."

Laugh Out Loud

"It´s possible we were hacked by an user, and it´s possible too that the user is not a croatian..."

Right... Not accusing anyone.. Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud