Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

9 Pages «<789
Guys, whats going on ? Options
mayas
#161 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:26:58 PM

dobermannSER wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
dobermannSER wrote:
Did you hear about principle, or you are people without it?! That is just one drop in lot of stuff that you made it bad. You should be there for players, not otherwise. Every day you show people that you are gods in game and after some time, it must come to an end. I don't want go give a euro ever again to play and to somebody harasses me. If I can because of your attitude to quit and if that is one step to end of game, I will do it, because you are like politicians. You just do, what ever you want, no matter what people say. Now, 100 people tell you that name is not offending , and you have explanations, one user said it was insulting. So be it. I hope FID will die soon and you have credit for that because of your ego.

Don´t let the door hit you on your way out.

Good riddance!! Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

D1cksucker, is that you?! Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

nah him not english

wait come wicker tells us how dannish peepl called
Elboludo
#162 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:29:55 PM

Piss poor trolls. Thank you for the third grade entertainment on this boring monday afternoon. I´m gonna go talk to other grown ups now.

Enjoy your hissyfit Wink
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
mayas
#163 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:38:16 PM

Elboludo wrote:
Piss poor trolls. Thank you for the third grade entertainment on this boring monday afternoon. I´m gonna go talk to other grown ups now.

Enjoy your hissyfit Wink

me pleasure Biggrin

greetzzz

and ei ei malakas(dat what el boludo iz on greece) do no forget the button push
dobermannSER
#164 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:46:15 PM

Elboludo wrote:

Enjoy your hissyfit Wink

Who the f uck are you? Admins lawyer? What all this have anything with you? Laugh Out Loud

In some situations, Admins let us know , everything is free judge call. Maybe was penalty, maybe not. Who is authority, he is right. Once it was asked, is it against rules, one player have 4-5 characters in same league, in 5 different clubs. Answer was, if you don't have any evidence he directly had influence on results then it's everything ok. Where is brain? Conflict of interests??? Don't bull poopies us, you follow the rules. You just don't want to admit you are wrong and your rules are very ducktile. For somebody insulting character is for example fat john and in 80% names, somebody could find something insulting. You will soon have 50 active users, so just continue with stupid decisions. Admin don't want to admit he or she was wrong no matter if 50 gold users gonna quit. You will be admins for 50 people, so go for it.
FIDAdmin
#165 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:47:22 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Ok. This thread will not lead any further I believe. I will lock this and if you want to take this further and discuss the decisions we have made in the Adriatic League and still does not agree with what we write here then you are most welcome to send a mail to support@communisport.com
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character

Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf