Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

2 Pages <12
FID NFL Dynasty League Options
QPReds
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 3:30:26 PM

I guess that count the Jets out for hater energy too Flapper
IRC used to be a fairly decent thing in FID but it's completely died out now. I'm going to try and bring it back. If anyone wants to shoot some poopies, talk about FID, real football or anything else really go to Quakenet, type in your fid username so we know who you are and enter the channel name #fid. Let's see if we can get some decent discussions, banter etc going.
Feel free to ask questions here.
Superluck777
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:09:26 PM

QPReds wrote:

I'm legit scared of the Jets D this season. They could be a better version of the Niners 1st season under Harbaugh(The season Alex Smith was QB). That whole Division has great pass rushers, would not want to be a young QB in it(and I think Jimmy G could actually be OK, but goddamn)
RIP USA FID Userbase. U will be missed.

Snuff Said
andrewred19
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:27:40 PM

QPReds wrote:
It's a fantasy dynasty draft. You draft offensive and defensive players from any team and then at the end of the season you select who you want to keep going forwards and then the next year you draft from the players not kept and the rookies joining the league.

So i know what fantasy teams are , its just on ESPN, where all my fantasy baseball teams are, Dynasty means you have to take the whole team or a certain amount of players from the team you chose are given to you and you draft the remaining

OR

A keeper league is similar to a dynasty league, but involves keeping a smaller portion of your players. Basically, a keeper league allows for a few players to be retained. A dynasty league allows for most or all players to be retained.

So are we playing keeper or dynasty ?
A.Ramsey wrote:

Highlights of tonight.... Andy doing an Ashley Young to get you a late red card:

andrewred19
#24 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:39:46 PM

Superluck777 wrote:
QPReds wrote:

I'm legit scared of the Jets D this season. They could be a better version of the Niners 1st season under Harbaugh(The season Alex Smith was QB). That whole Division has great pass rushers, would not want to be a young QB in it(and I think Jimmy G could actually be OK, but goddamn)

I think so as well, the guy is built line a LB, he wont get sacked Love

Jets are looking good, for once this division is looking very tough except for Dolphs, they think Suh is gonna score TDs for them as well
A.Ramsey wrote:

Highlights of tonight.... Andy doing an Ashley Young to get you a late red card:

QPReds
#25 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 8:48:14 AM

2 of the teams in the AFC East have no QBs. At least the Dolphins have Tannehill + Parker. I like Ajayi too. Dolphins will finish 2nd in the division, with a very similar record to Buffalo and we will be last.
IRC used to be a fairly decent thing in FID but it's completely died out now. I'm going to try and bring it back. If anyone wants to shoot some poopies, talk about FID, real football or anything else really go to Quakenet, type in your fid username so we know who you are and enter the channel name #fid. Let's see if we can get some decent discussions, banter etc going.
QPReds
#26 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 8:48:35 AM

andrewred19 wrote:
QPReds wrote:
It's a fantasy dynasty draft. You draft offensive and defensive players from any team and then at the end of the season you select who you want to keep going forwards and then the next year you draft from the players not kept and the rookies joining the league.

So i know what fantasy teams are , its just on ESPN, where all my fantasy baseball teams are, Dynasty means you have to take the whole team or a certain amount of players from the team you chose are given to you and you draft the remaining

OR

A keeper league is similar to a dynasty league, but involves keeping a smaller portion of your players. Basically, a keeper league allows for a few players to be retained. A dynasty league allows for most or all players to be retained.

So are we playing keeper or dynasty ?

Sure, keeper.
andrewred19
#27 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 10:09:15 AM

QPReds wrote:
2 of the teams in the AFC East have no QBs. At least the Dolphins have Tannehill + Parker. I like Ajayi too. Dolphins will finish 2nd in the division, with a very similar record to Buffalo and we will be last.

Nah Buffalo have built a better team. If you still want need someone ill join, but as long as its a snake draft
A.Ramsey wrote:

QPReds
#28 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 7:00:00 PM

Of course it is
Superluck777
#29 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:21:33 AM

QPReds wrote:

As someone who owned Jarvis Landry last season, he's legit as well, dunno what Andy be smokin the he thinks the Fin's offense is gonna suck. Really it's their secondary thats the major issue(outside of Brent Grimes, but 1 cornerback a secondary does not make) and having a great pass rush covers up for that, plus Suh is great against the run as well.

Snuff Said
Superluck777
#30 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:23:06 AM

andrewred19 wrote:
QPReds wrote:

Nah Buffalo have built a better team. If you still want need someone ill join, but as long as its a snake draft

Real men play in Auction leagues, x10 more fun. Takes a little longer though, but I feel the tradeoff is worth it.

Snuff Said
QPReds
#31 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 1:51:18 PM

Superluck777 wrote:
QPReds wrote:

As someone who owned Jarvis Landry last season, he's legit as well, dunno what Andy be smokin the he thinks the Fin's offense is gonna suck. Really it's their secondary thats the major issue(outside of Brent Grimes, but 1 cornerback a secondary does not make) and having a great pass rush covers up for that, plus Suh is great against the run as well.

I can see a fall off in Grimes' production this year too due to age.

I'm not sure you can even do auction leagues in keeper leagues
andrewred19
#32 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:22:23 PM

Superluck777 wrote:
QPReds wrote:

But they lost Mike Wallace Crying Hopefully Moreno doesnt rape us again Sad
A.Ramsey wrote:

Superluck777
#33 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 9:34:56 PM

QPReds wrote:
Superluck777 wrote:
QPReds wrote:

I can see a fall off in Grimes' production this year too due to age.

I'm not sure you can even do auction leagues in keeper leagues

You can, you just keep at the value that you drafted them at the season before(or have inflation if you don't want the @sshole who got Andrew Luck for like 10 bucks in his rookie year to just keep him forever). It's actually not that hard(the league you play in with me on ESPN was a keeper league, though we might be moving away from it if we get it back together for this season)

andrewred19 wrote:
Superluck777 wrote:
QPReds wrote:

But they lost Mike Wallace Crying Hopefully Moreno doesnt rape us again Sad

Mike Wallace wasn't any good anyways(and Tannehill doesn't throw the deep ball that well either) AND Kenny Stills does basically the exact same things as Wallace with a cheaper contract and less off the field issues. And I'd be more worried about Lamar Miller than Moreno, more talent and from what I've heard I'm pretty sure he's getting the starting RB gig after being pretty good last season when Moreno was injured.

Snuff Said
QPReds
#34 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:18:45 PM

Moreno's not going to have another NFL carry