Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

Poll Question : Should the tweak be added this preseason or next?
Choice Votes Statistics
Add the move with the ball tweak this preseason! 51 48 %
Add the move with the ball tweak next preseason! 54 51 %

10 Pages «<8910
Movement With The Ball Tweak Options
Wickerbasket
#181 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 4:50:38 PM

feelow wrote:
that 1 perfect attack requires certain conditions to be suceed(perfect pass and the cd-cf be isolated decent away from others in wing? so as none defender can come close after cd wins ffb so as can run) but lets just say its happening and is suceeded but how many times can be repeated?i mean not and as much difficult not to be scouted?5 dots can cover all the width of a line

10 towers tacklers may not have weaknesses defending but attackingNaughty cant do and much rathen than turnovers counters but its a strategy jep

and game is already in direction described above no matter bc in or not!is about pass/dribble/tackle until reach box where invys or and towers can make the difference

You're assuming only my CFs would be able to shoot Flapper
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Champ78
#182 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 4:58:27 PM

dont think felow have had the hojor of faceing team basket, and their stack of skills

when a team line up with 5-6 shooters, 9 dribbler/tacklers and can sub in 3 new ones when the specials are done, then you have to be carefull
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
feelow
#183 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 4:58:28 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
feelow wrote:
that 1 perfect attack requires certain conditions to be suceed(perfect pass and the cd-cf be isolated decent away from others in wing? so as none defender can come close after cd wins ffb so as can run) but lets just say its happening and is suceeded but how many times can be repeated?i mean not and as much difficult not to be scouted?5 dots can cover all the width of a line

10 towers tacklers may not have weaknesses defending but attackingNaughty cant do and much rathen than turnovers counters but its a strategy jep

and game is already in direction described above no matter bc in or not!is about pass/dribble/tackle until reach box where invys or and towers can make the difference

You're assuming only my CFs would be able to shoot Flapper

whats yor dots would eat so as be and tower tacklers and speedy and passers and shoters
Ronster
#184 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:40:09 AM

vercetti wrote:
Posts like this are the reason the KUG should be utilised because all you wrote is complete nonsense.

Quote:
Or maybe just increasing how easy it is to win a tackle would reduce the number of dribblers?

And its easy to tackle if you know what your doing. My SD had 100% tackling on 2*'s for the past season and the only time I may fail with a 2* is when I'm praying for a foul/3*.

Loving your well thought-out and reasoned argument... thanks for the effort... now please return to your "Mutual Support" club with Tirath.

I didn't say it wasn't easy to tackle... perhaps you didn't read the "nonsense" post at all? What I said was quite simple to follow... Admin perceive dribblers to be OP; they think there are too many dribblers.
I think it would be nice if they took a grown-up approach and asked their community how they should address this.

I think you have proved the reason why they don't treat us like grown-ups. Applause
tiraths27
#185 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:09:57 AM

Ronster wrote:
vercetti wrote:
Posts like this are the reason the KUG should be utilised because all you wrote is complete nonsense.

Quote:
Or maybe just increasing how easy it is to win a tackle would reduce the number of dribblers?

And its easy to tackle if you know what your doing. My SD had 100% tackling on 2*'s for the past season and the only time I may fail with a 2* is when I'm praying for a foul/3*.

Loving your well thought-out and reasoned argument... thanks for the effort... now please return to your "Mutual Support" club with Tirath.

I didn't say it wasn't easy to tackle... perhaps you didn't read the "nonsense" post at all? What I said was quite simple to follow... Admin perceive dribblers to be OP; they think there are too many dribblers.
I think it would be nice if they took a grown-up approach and asked their community how they should address this.

I think you have proved the reason why they don't treat us like grown-ups. Applause
How dare you speak to World Cup winners like that! Flapper

And its not that admins don't treat us like grown-ups. They just don't listen to feedback much. Users like Jorge, CUFC Mike etc have been complaining about it for years.

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

vercetti
#186 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:57:22 AM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Ronster wrote:
vercetti wrote:

Quote:

Your solution was awful. It seems to be generally agreed that Towers are a dying breed and this change will make them even more useless. But your solution is to punish dribblers. So instead of fixing towers and having the game more tower-friendly, you want to break dribblers to try even it out. Surely you can see the flaw there. Its a ridiculous argument and its the reason I believe discussions like this should be done in the key user group.

Suggestions like yours don't deserve well thought out arguments, they deserve to be shot down!
FIDAdmin
#187 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 12:30:16 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

I say this again. We do listen to all the feedback. But in this case we do not agree with the view of what most (pretty much all) of the negative feedback is based upon. And I do not think we will get any further in this in the thread. Lets continue discussions about tweaks by creating new threads. The tweak is postponed and will be released next preseason I may add. I lock this thread and we can continue discussions about tweaks in other threads.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character

Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf