Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


2 Pages <12
New Development - Wages Options
Xtream
#21 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:55:17 AM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at FootballidentityGame Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Head GM
Joined: 9/1/2009
Posts: 724
Points: 3,876
Location: Dublin
Glad you all enjoyed it smiling
Active Players

Managers

Retired

FORMER IRISH FIDA PRESIDENT - Irish FIDA Main Page
gooner4ever
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:57:30 AM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 7/16/2012
Posts: 2,574
Points: 7,868
How did I fall for it again Wall Wall Wall

Good one though, I was starting to think it looked a lot like New Star Soccer ... Flapper
GOONER4EVER


ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
uyke
#23 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 12:00:38 PM




Rank: Advanced Member
Joined: 10/15/2010
Posts: 1,692
Points: 4,597
Location: Montevideo
When I tried to meet a girlfriend I received a Red Star Ouch! Page D'oh!
Please fix it ASAP.
My dogs:




South American Representative @ International FIDA
Uruguay Representative @ South America Continental FIDA
President @ FIDA URUGUAY | Representative @ FIDA ARGENTINA | Representative @ FIDA GREECE | Representative @ FIDA VENEZUELA

Xtream
#24 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 12:01:57 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at FootballidentityGame Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Head GM
Joined: 9/1/2009
Posts: 724
Points: 3,876
Location: Dublin
uyke wrote:
When I tried to meet a girlfriend I received a Red Star Ouch! Page D'oh!
Please fix it ASAP.


Red star GF receive is because you stat in looks is too low.

You can improve your chances by improving looks or have a very high account balance Flapper
Active Players

Managers

Retired

FORMER IRISH FIDA PRESIDENT - Irish FIDA Main Page
uyke
#25 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 12:05:22 PM




Rank: Advanced Member
Joined: 10/15/2010
Posts: 1,692
Points: 4,597
Location: Montevideo
Xtream wrote:
uyke wrote:
When I tried to meet a girlfriend I received a Red Star Ouch! Page D'oh!
Please fix it ASAP.


Red star GF receive is because you stat in looks is too low.

You can improve your chances by improving looks or have a very high account balance Flapper




My 2 cents to help on debugging the bug.
My dogs:




South American Representative @ International FIDA
Uruguay Representative @ South America Continental FIDA
President @ FIDA URUGUAY | Representative @ FIDA ARGENTINA | Representative @ FIDA GREECE | Representative @ FIDA VENEZUELA

feelow
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 12:26:30 PM





Rank: Amateur
Joined: 9/23/2014
Posts: 491
Points: 1,399
1stime red * turned to a lucky

the bug had a bug
FIDHeadGM
#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 12:46:33 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at FootballidentityGame Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master teamModerator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Head GM
Joined: 11/1/2010
Posts: 838
Points: 2,576
Location: Sweden


The previous newsletter regarding New Development - Wages was an April Fools prank and is not going to be implemented......unless enough people pester the Admins saying it was a great idea lol.

I hope you all enjoyed our little April Fools Joke, glad to see we managed to catch a few people off guard smiling

Happy April Fools Day!!!!
Smiler
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 1:06:56 PM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Game Master
Joined: 10/17/2011
Posts: 3,122
Points: 9,891
Location: Psachna
maky1 wrote:
the girlfriend has a rolling pin in her hand? Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud



Laughs! I did wonder if anyone would get it!!
Redsky
#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 1:25:24 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 2/27/2013
Posts: 715
Points: 2,184
i belived until : "Girlfriends will take a set amount from your account each day except the day before the match and you will suffer a large loss of confidence if you don’t have sufficient funds to keep your girlfriend happy or if you visit her the day before the match. "


Then i started to laugh and thought 1. april. smiling

Good 1 !!!
Matej Marinovic # 14 WF/CF "Free role Killer" Limoncello Balcanico
Matej Marinovic 14

George Sober Best - Manager "moremore" - Out of Rehab F.C. - Manager
George Sober from Rehab Best

Redsky FromAbove # 14 MC " I Can See For Miles" - Westwood United - FromAbove

Matthew Red Rust #14 CF - FK Breaking Bad - Rust 14

Irrational Man from Torino Torino

InTheName Andric InTheName


ethernaldreams
#30 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 3:05:53 PM





Rank: Guru
Joined: 3/13/2010
Posts: 21,961
Points: 85,086
Location: Zaragoza
FIDHeadGM wrote:


The previous newsletter regarding New Development - Wages was an April Fools prank and is not going to be implemented......unless enough people pester the Admins saying it was a great idea lol.

I hope you all enjoyed our little April Fools Joke, glad to see we managed to catch a few people off guard smiling

Happy April Fools Day!!!!


We had 5 years of multiple jokes, ty anyway Flapper
Retired

A.Ramsey
#31 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 5:13:09 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 4/19/2011
Posts: 5,463
Points: 16,919
Location: Cardiff
Neuromancer1 wrote:
Didn't know FID did jokes.... oh wait. Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Applause


New Development: Send a message to a trialist!!
New Development - We realised wages are pointless so have come up with loads of ideas on how you can better use them!!

Spot the difference in the last 2 development messages...

Anyone who read todays message and thought it was real, you've not played FID long enough clearly Flapper

Characters:

Highlights:

Trophy Cabinet:
Elboludo
#32 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 6:17:38 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
ethernaldreams wrote:
FIDHeadGM wrote:


The previous newsletter regarding New Development - Wages was an April Fools prank and is not going to be implemented......unless enough people pester the Admins saying it was a great idea lol.

I hope you all enjoyed our little April Fools Joke, glad to see we managed to catch a few people off guard smiling

Happy April Fools Day!!!!


We had 5 years of multiple jokes, ty anyway Flapper


6* Wink
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
ethernaldreams
#33 Posted : Wednesday, April 01, 2015 8:27:01 PM





Rank: Guru
Joined: 3/13/2010
Posts: 21,961
Points: 85,086
Location: Zaragoza
Elboludo wrote:
ethernaldreams wrote:
FIDHeadGM wrote:


The previous newsletter regarding New Development - Wages was an April Fools prank and is not going to be implemented......unless enough people pester the Admins saying it was a great idea lol.

I hope you all enjoyed our little April Fools Joke, glad to see we managed to catch a few people off guard smiling

Happy April Fools Day!!!!


We had 5 years of multiple jokes, ty anyway Flapper


6* Wink


But you quit so many times, nuba
Retired

Users browsing this topic
guest (3)
2 Pages <12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 1.097 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity