Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

12 Pages «<101112
Season 22 - Champions League Options
andrewred19
#221 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2015 3:09:28 PM

Champ78 wrote:
Think also some of the Czech teams were pretty young, but as i said yesterday. Pucks area good team, and playing in the wrong league. But Aris deserved the win, as they were the only team that tried to win

Aris had an easy road to the final you cant disagree. NA would of beat you i reckon
A.Ramsey wrote:

Highlights of tonight.... Andy doing an Ashley Young to get you a late red card:

-GGib-
#222 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2015 3:16:27 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

andrewred19 wrote:
Champ78 wrote:
Think also some of the Czech teams were pretty young, but as i said yesterday. Pucks area good team, and playing in the wrong league. But Aris deserved the win, as they were the only team that tried to win

Aris had an easy road to the final you cant disagree. NA would of beat you i reckon

NA already beat Aris in the Group Stage. Flapper

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

andrewred19
#223 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2015 3:23:21 PM

-GGib- wrote:
andrewred19 wrote:
Champ78 wrote:

Always got Anti to back me up Dance
A.Ramsey wrote:

Highlights of tonight.... Andy doing an Ashley Young to get you a late red card:

-GGib-
#224 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2015 3:46:56 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

andrewred19 wrote:
-GGib- wrote:
andrewred19 wrote:
Champ78 wrote:

Always got Anti to back me up Dance

I'm not backing up anybody. Flapper

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

Mini Miudo
#225 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2015 4:05:48 PM

Yeah, only game we lost was vs Puck, on penalties (which is always down to luck, and my GK had horrible luck that game so Flapper), in a game which we didn't play great (still a bit better than Puck, but not that much).

Even drew 3-3 vs Titans when we had 2 users. Biggrin Might give it another try next season, we'll see. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

ARINHO
#226 Posted : Sunday, January 04, 2015 8:47:48 PM

gooner4ever wrote:
andrewred19 wrote:
Its useless talking about it cuz Arinho is just stubborn but atleast everyone in FID should give us credit, we had the youngest team in the whole competition yet we managed to reach the final and lose in penalties which is unlucky no matter how much you dominated the game. So Congrats Arinho, i guess none of my teams have beaten Aris yet Flapper

... RSM have beaten Aris loads Flapper

1 time in 10 matches

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
andrewred19
#227 Posted : Monday, January 05, 2015 12:18:38 AM

ARINHO wrote:
gooner4ever wrote:
andrewred19 wrote:
Its useless talking about it cuz Arinho is just stubborn but atleast everyone in FID should give us credit, we had the youngest team in the whole competition yet we managed to reach the final and lose in penalties which is unlucky no matter how much you dominated the game. So Congrats Arinho, i guess none of my teams have beaten Aris yet Flapper

1 time in 10 matches

Laugh Out Loud
A.Ramsey wrote:

gooner4ever
#228 Posted : Monday, January 05, 2015 5:41:11 PM

ARINHO wrote:
gooner4ever wrote:
andrewred19 wrote:

1 time in 10 matches

Three times Flapper And most games have been draws
GOONER4EVER

ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
ARINHO
#229 Posted : Tuesday, January 06, 2015 10:04:47 AM

gooner4ever wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
gooner4ever wrote:
andrewred19 wrote:

1 time in 10 matches

Three times Flapper And most games have been draws

Grats, you win a half active team, half of it were too sick to even talk. What about your silverware? Shhh Stop poluding the Campeones topic dude Dance Dance

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing