nahuel149
#41 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 3:57:45 AM

Team Name: C.A.D Amazonas
Team Country: Argentina
Manager Name: Cucaracha Almidón

Gol en Final de la Libertadores

CUFC_Mike
#42 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 6:51:57 PM

Contributor Medal: User recieved this medal for the huge amount of work put into enhancing the FID experience.Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

villeeee wrote:
Influential me wrote:
NuBadger wrote:
Team Name: Next Genaration F.C.
Team Country: England
Manager Name: Gerrard Bushwacker

Name is Next Generation, not Next Genaration.

ogm dis is rly importants

It's omg not ogm!!!!
Guess who's back? It's not Slim Shady...

Influential me
#43 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 6:53:58 PM

CUFC_Mike wrote:
villeeee wrote:
Influential me wrote:
NuBadger wrote:
Team Name: Next Genaration F.C.
Team Country: England
Manager Name: Gerrard Bushwacker

Name is Next Generation, not Next Genaration.

ogm dis is rly importants

It's omg not ogm!!!!

Nice try Ville.
Dule-DJ
#44 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 11:49:22 PM

-GGib-
#45 Posted : Sunday, November 02, 2014 3:35:52 AM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

The deadline has passed, but if some team has strangely just discovered this, you can still sign up until we make the draw tomorrow.

Even though enough teams didn't sign up, no need to worry, the Champions League will still commence. The format will just be changed slightly.

If you haven't sent in a preferred kick-off time yet, do so following these steps explained here: https://sites.google.com/site/fiduclic/match-time-info/preffered-kickoff-time

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

stefan1987
#46 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:16:11 PM

stefan1987 wrote:
Team Name: Gunners
Team Country: Netherlands
Manager Name: The Economist

I Don't Understand anymore wtf are doing here! Gunners AS YOU CAN REALY SEE, have been sing up!!! Yes, we changed the manager, because one of you f***g GM let us without 2 players!!! How do you want to play anymore on this SITE if you are doing to us things like this? I must to retire my manager to come with a young CF and you reitire my team from this competition WITHOUT ASKING????
THAT'S WHY YOU DESERVE NO PENNY ( @ SMYLER and all GMs)!!! Not respecting any rules, rules are made just how you want and when you want!!! Did we said, smyler, that we are off? I said that i improve my team! Did i say that Gunners don't play anymore in UFCL, -GGib- ????Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
P.S.: if we don't told you, Gunners preferred start 19 UTC , preferred end 20 UTC.Silenced
-GGib-
#47 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:22:20 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

stefan1987 wrote:
stefan1987 wrote:

I Don't Understand anymore wtf are doing here! Gunners AS YOU CAN REALY SEE, have been sing up!!! Yes, we changed the manager, because one of you f***g GM let us without 2 players!!! How do you want to play anymore on this SITE if you are doing to us things like this? I must to retire my manager to come with a young CF and you reitire my team from this competition WITHOUT ASKING????
THAT'S WHY YOU DESERVE NO PENNY ( @ SMYLER and all GMs)!!! Not respecting any rules, rules are made just how you want and when you want!!! Did we said, smyler, that we are off? I said that i improve my team! Did i say that Gunners don't play anymore in UFCL, -GGib- ????Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
P.S.: if we don't told you, Gunners preferred start 19 UTC , preferred end 20 UTC.Silenced

Stefan, you're as sharp as ever. Applause

cristian1980 wrote:
stefan1987 wrote:

Please remove this team, we cannot compete with only 3-4 players on Crying

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

stefan1987
#48 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:27:55 PM

I didn't post that ever, maybe was broken, it's not first time when i see some strange posts or missing messages that should come to me
I don't remember saying that ever! Yes, i was angry, but not GUNNERS off, never!
Mini Miudo
#49 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:29:25 PM

stefan1987 wrote:
I didn't post that ever, maybe was broken, it's not first time when i see some strange posts or missing messages that should come to me
I don't remember saying that ever! Yes, i was angry, but not GUNNERS off, never!

It wasn't you who said it, that's why you don't remember saying it.............. /facepalm
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

stefan1987
#50 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:29:42 PM

oh, got it! NO T MY POST, PLEASE READ CAREFFUL!!!!!

cristian1980
#36 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 11:23:35 PM Quote

stefan1987 wrote:

Please remove this team, we cannot compete with only 3-4 players on Crying

Next time ask before doing stupid things!!!!!Applause Confused
bosko2602
#51 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:32:31 PM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

stefan1987 wrote:
stefan1987 wrote:

How?
stefan1987
#52 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:34:19 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
stefan1987 wrote:

It wasn't you who said it, that's why you don't remember saying it.............. /facepalm

Do you have ever humor? double facepalm bla bla bla
CUFC_Mike
#53 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:19:33 PM

Contributor Medal: User recieved this medal for the huge amount of work put into enhancing the FID experience.Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Chill your boots Stefan. It was one of the Gunners players that wrote that posted requesting for you to be removed from the competition. Go and have a whinge at him. What's this got to do with Smiler by the way? She has nothing to do with UFCL, have a bit of respect!

villeeee
#54 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:45:19 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

you cant be active or competetive in netherlands league, lol gtfo from bitching about not being in the ufcl
stefan1987
#55 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 10:29:40 PM

CUFC_Mike wrote:
Chill your boots Stefan. It was one of the Gunners players that wrote that posted requesting for you to be removed from the competition. Go and have a whinge at him. What's this got to do with Smiler by the way? She has nothing to do with UFCL, have a bit of respect!

Me and Smiler had an interesting discution and i don't know if she got it or not some points or she still thinks that i'm the killer. It's a realy long story about Gunners and believe me that some of you are speaking without knowing exactly all things. If you don't know, just shut up, 'cause you'll gonna look like a stupid!
CUFC_Mike
#56 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 10:48:44 PM

Look stupid? As opposed to looking extremely [censored]ic and acting like a little cry baby?

drakzul
#57 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 3:13:20 PM

Blasphemy, another romanian user tries to overthrow mighty Drak from being known as ENGs BFF.

Oh, btw Mike, grats on winning the World Cup, I heard all that scouting and friendlies were indeed put to good use.nHand

8 months to go...
Finally blessed with the King's recognition - "I thought I never say this but im starting to like drakzul"
Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:52:42 AM

CUFC_Mike
#58 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 3:26:21 PM

drakzul wrote:
Blasphemy, another romanian user tries to overthrow mighty Drak from being known as ENGs BFF.

Oh, btw Mike, grats on winning the World Cup, I heard all that scouting and friendlies were indeed put to good use.nHand

8 months to go...

NP, did you see we got knocked out on penalties by the eventual winners, [censored].

Influential me
#59 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 3:39:27 PM

The only problem I have with the preferred times is that a team can have it like 12 hours before their normal game kickoff time. For example, Tornados, Red Star Forum and Northern Assassins. I think within a few hours of your normal time should be a rule
Mini Miudo
#60 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 5:54:41 PM

Influential me wrote:
The only problem I have with the preferred times is that a team can have it like 12 hours before their normal game kickoff time. For example, Tornados, Red Star Forum and Northern Assassins. I think within a few hours of your normal time should be a rule

How is Assassins' too early? Flapper My 3 teams participating in this all have coinciding users, so Preferred KO times have to be a bit different. Availability on Saturdays is different and all the teams that would play in different days (Tue/Fri - Wed/Sun - Mon/Thu) play in the same day, so it's fine.

What I don't like is the +1/-10 rule. You can play up to 10 hours earlier than your normal KO but only 1hour later... So if my team says they want a 22 UTC (for example) preferred KO and we play a side from Indonesia, for example, we'll play them at like 13-15 UTC. Just doing the averages would make more sense. Even though Indonesians would lay in the middle of the night, it'd be as close to their KO as it is to ours. If they don't wanna play in the middle of the night, pick an earlier preferred KO. Simple. That rule just screws the Europeans when they play against people from Indonesia/Australia.

It doesn't make much difference this season as there are no Indonesian or Australian teams signed up, but it's just my input regarding that. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year