Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


3 Pages <123
Season 22 - Sign Up for FID Champions League! Options
nahuel149
#41 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 3:57:45 AM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 7/31/2010
Posts: 6,575
Points: 26,143
Location: Buenos Aires
Team Name: C.A.D Amazonas
Team Country: Argentina
Manager Name: Cucaracha Almidón



Gol en Final de la Libertadores


CUFC_Mike
#42 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 6:51:57 PM



Contributor Medal: User recieved this medal for the huge amount of work put into enhancing the FID experience.Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Guru
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 10,753
Points: 40,272
Location: Carlisle
villeeee wrote:
Influential me wrote:
NuBadger wrote:
Team Name: Next Genaration F.C.
Team Country: England
Manager Name: Gerrard Bushwacker


Name is Next Generation, not Next Genaration.


ogm dis is rly importants


It's omg not ogm!!!!
Guess who's back? It's not Slim Shady...



Influential me
#43 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 6:53:58 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 12/23/2013
Posts: 1,896
Points: 5,737
CUFC_Mike wrote:
villeeee wrote:
Influential me wrote:
NuBadger wrote:
Team Name: Next Genaration F.C.
Team Country: England
Manager Name: Gerrard Bushwacker


Name is Next Generation, not Next Genaration.


ogm dis is rly importants


It's omg not ogm!!!!


Nice try Ville.
Dule-DJ
#44 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 11:49:22 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 12/18/2009
Posts: 467
Points: 2,455
Location: Teslic
-GGib-
#45 Posted : Sunday, November 02, 2014 3:35:52 AM



Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Global Moderator
Joined: 1/16/2010
Posts: 5,520
Points: 22,369
Location: Pärnu
The deadline has passed, but if some team has strangely just discovered this, you can still sign up until we make the draw tomorrow.

Even though enough teams didn't sign up, no need to worry, the Champions League will still commence. The format will just be changed slightly.

If you haven't sent in a preferred kick-off time yet, do so following these steps explained here: https://sites.google.com/site/fiduclic/match-time-info/preffered-kickoff-time

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

stefan1987
#46 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:16:11 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 12/15/2012
Posts: 113
Points: 369
stefan1987 wrote:
Team Name: Gunners
Team Country: Netherlands
Manager Name: The Economist


I Don't Understand anymore wtf are doing here! Gunners AS YOU CAN REALY SEE, have been sing up!!! Yes, we changed the manager, because one of you f***g GM let us without 2 players!!! How do you want to play anymore on this SITE if you are doing to us things like this? I must to retire my manager to come with a young CF and you reitire my team from this competition WITHOUT ASKING????
THAT'S WHY YOU DESERVE NO PENNY ( @ SMYLER and all GMs)!!! Not respecting any rules, rules are made just how you want and when you want!!! Did we said, smyler, that we are off? I said that i improve my team! Did i say that Gunners don't play anymore in UFCL, -GGib- ????Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
P.S.: if we don't told you, Gunners preferred start 19 UTC , preferred end 20 UTC.Silenced
-GGib-
#47 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:22:20 PM



Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Global Moderator
Joined: 1/16/2010
Posts: 5,520
Points: 22,369
Location: Pärnu
stefan1987 wrote:
stefan1987 wrote:
Team Name: Gunners
Team Country: Netherlands
Manager Name: The Economist


I Don't Understand anymore wtf are doing here! Gunners AS YOU CAN REALY SEE, have been sing up!!! Yes, we changed the manager, because one of you f***g GM let us without 2 players!!! How do you want to play anymore on this SITE if you are doing to us things like this? I must to retire my manager to come with a young CF and you reitire my team from this competition WITHOUT ASKING????
THAT'S WHY YOU DESERVE NO PENNY ( @ SMYLER and all GMs)!!! Not respecting any rules, rules are made just how you want and when you want!!! Did we said, smyler, that we are off? I said that i improve my team! Did i say that Gunners don't play anymore in UFCL, -GGib- ????Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
P.S.: if we don't told you, Gunners preferred start 19 UTC , preferred end 20 UTC.Silenced

Stefan, you're as sharp as ever. Applause

cristian1980 wrote:
stefan1987 wrote:
Team Name: Gunners
Team Country: Netherlands
Manager Name: The Economist


Please remove this team, we cannot compete with only 3-4 players on Crying


Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

stefan1987
#48 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:27:55 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 12/15/2012
Posts: 113
Points: 369
I didn't post that ever, maybe was broken, it's not first time when i see some strange posts or missing messages that should come to me
I don't remember saying that ever! Yes, i was angry, but not GUNNERS off, never!
Mini Miudo
#49 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:29:25 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 1/30/2010
Posts: 9,814
Points: 34,202
Location: Porto
stefan1987 wrote:
I didn't post that ever, maybe was broken, it's not first time when i see some strange posts or missing messages that should come to me
I don't remember saying that ever! Yes, i was angry, but not GUNNERS off, never!


It wasn't you who said it, that's why you don't remember saying it.............. /facepalm
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF


Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD



Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year



stefan1987
#50 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:29:42 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 12/15/2012
Posts: 113
Points: 369
oh, got it! NO T MY POST, PLEASE READ CAREFFUL!!!!!

cristian1980
#36 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 11:23:35 PM Quote





Rank: Amateur
Joined: 12/15/2012
Posts: 302
Points: 954

stefan1987 wrote:
Team Name: Gunners
Team Country: Netherlands
Manager Name: The Economist


Please remove this team, we cannot compete with only 3-4 players on Crying


Next time ask before doing stupid things!!!!!Applause Confused
bosko2602
#51 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:32:31 PM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/10/2011
Posts: 6,523
Points: 21,132
Location: Banja Luka
stefan1987 wrote:
stefan1987 wrote:
Team Name: Gunners
Team Country: Netherlands
Manager Name: The Economist


I Don't Understand anymore wtf are doing here! Gunners AS YOU CAN REALY SEE, have been sing up!!! Yes, we changed the manager, because one of you f***g GM let us without 2 players!!! How do you want to play anymore on this SITE if you are doing to us things like this? I must to retire my manager to come with a young CF and you reitire my team from this competition WITHOUT ASKING????
THAT'S WHY YOU DESERVE NO PENNY ( @ SMYLER and all GMs)!!! Not respecting any rules, rules are made just how you want and when you want!!! Did we said, smyler, that we are off? I said that i improve my team! Did i say that Gunners don't play anymore in UFCL, -GGib- ????Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
P.S.: if we don't told you, Gunners preferred start 19 UTC , preferred end 20 UTC.Silenced


How?
stefan1987
#52 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:34:19 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 12/15/2012
Posts: 113
Points: 369
Mini Miudo wrote:
stefan1987 wrote:
I didn't post that ever, maybe was broken, it's not first time when i see some strange posts or missing messages that should come to me
I don't remember saying that ever! Yes, i was angry, but not GUNNERS off, never!


It wasn't you who said it, that's why you don't remember saying it.............. /facepalm


Do you have ever humor? double facepalm bla bla bla
CUFC_Mike
#53 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:19:33 PM



Contributor Medal: User recieved this medal for the huge amount of work put into enhancing the FID experience.Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Guru
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 10,753
Points: 40,272
Location: Carlisle
Chill your boots Stefan. It was one of the Gunners players that wrote that posted requesting for you to be removed from the competition. Go and have a whinge at him. What's this got to do with Smiler by the way? She has nothing to do with UFCL, have a bit of respect!
Guess who's back? It's not Slim Shady...



villeeee
#54 Posted : Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:45:19 PM



Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 11/1/2009
Posts: 7,156
Points: 24,317
you cant be active or competetive in netherlands league, lol gtfo from bitching about not being in the ufcl
stefan1987
#55 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 10:29:40 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 12/15/2012
Posts: 113
Points: 369
CUFC_Mike wrote:
Chill your boots Stefan. It was one of the Gunners players that wrote that posted requesting for you to be removed from the competition. Go and have a whinge at him. What's this got to do with Smiler by the way? She has nothing to do with UFCL, have a bit of respect!


Me and Smiler had an interesting discution and i don't know if she got it or not some points or she still thinks that i'm the killer. It's a realy long story about Gunners and believe me that some of you are speaking without knowing exactly all things. If you don't know, just shut up, 'cause you'll gonna look like a stupid!
CUFC_Mike
#56 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 10:48:44 PM



Contributor Medal: User recieved this medal for the huge amount of work put into enhancing the FID experience.Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Guru
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 10,753
Points: 40,272
Location: Carlisle
Look stupid? As opposed to looking extremely [censored]ic and acting like a little cry baby?
Guess who's back? It's not Slim Shady...



drakzul
#57 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 3:13:20 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 8/28/2009
Posts: 5,913
Points: 24,864
Location: Bucharest
Blasphemy, another romanian user tries to overthrow mighty Drak from being known as ENGs BFF.

Oh, btw Mike, grats on winning the World Cup, I heard all that scouting and friendlies were indeed put to good use.nHand

8 months to go...
Finally blessed with the King's recognition - "I thought I never say this but im starting to like drakzul"
Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:52:42 AM





CUFC_Mike
#58 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 3:26:21 PM



Contributor Medal: User recieved this medal for the huge amount of work put into enhancing the FID experience.Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Guru
Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 10,753
Points: 40,272
Location: Carlisle
drakzul wrote:
Blasphemy, another romanian user tries to overthrow mighty Drak from being known as ENGs BFF.

Oh, btw Mike, grats on winning the World Cup, I heard all that scouting and friendlies were indeed put to good use.nHand

8 months to go...


NP, did you see we got knocked out on penalties by the eventual winners, [censored].
Guess who's back? It's not Slim Shady...



Influential me
#59 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 3:39:27 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 12/23/2013
Posts: 1,896
Points: 5,737
The only problem I have with the preferred times is that a team can have it like 12 hours before their normal game kickoff time. For example, Tornados, Red Star Forum and Northern Assassins. I think within a few hours of your normal time should be a rule
Mini Miudo
#60 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 5:54:41 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 1/30/2010
Posts: 9,814
Points: 34,202
Location: Porto
Influential me wrote:
The only problem I have with the preferred times is that a team can have it like 12 hours before their normal game kickoff time. For example, Tornados, Red Star Forum and Northern Assassins. I think within a few hours of your normal time should be a rule


How is Assassins' too early? Flapper My 3 teams participating in this all have coinciding users, so Preferred KO times have to be a bit different. Availability on Saturdays is different and all the teams that would play in different days (Tue/Fri - Wed/Sun - Mon/Thu) play in the same day, so it's fine.

What I don't like is the +1/-10 rule. You can play up to 10 hours earlier than your normal KO but only 1hour later... So if my team says they want a 22 UTC (for example) preferred KO and we play a side from Indonesia, for example, we'll play them at like 13-15 UTC. Just doing the averages would make more sense. Even though Indonesians would lay in the middle of the night, it'd be as close to their KO as it is to ours. If they don't wanna play in the middle of the night, pick an earlier preferred KO. Simple. That rule just screws the Europeans when they play against people from Indonesia/Australia.

It doesn't make much difference this season as there are no Indonesian or Australian teams signed up, but it's just my input regarding that. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF


Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD



Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year



Users browsing this topic
guest (2)
3 Pages <123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.580 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity