Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

User of the Month - August 09 Options
FIDAdmin1
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 4:15:11 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

We have really been scratching our heads trying to find one user that we want to give this month's "User of the Month" award to. It has been very difficult... but it is not that we lack nominees... just the opposite.... we have been spoilt with users making a big imprint on the world of Footballidentity during August and it has been impossible to choose just one single user for the award. As a result, we have decided that August will be the month of GENEROSITY and hand out as many as three "User of the Month" awards (it will not happen very often). All of them in their own category. The categories are: "Helping Others", "Research and Development" and "Expanding the Borders".

The user of the month award for "Helping Others" goes to... pa-pa-ra-pa!...

- Alex Tempest!

With a huge amount of forum posts to his name (920 as we speak (200 more than me!)), all written with a great deal of commitment and enthusiasm, Alex has been an invaluable asset to us during this past month. Taking part in discussions and helping out in so many friendly ways (even opening up for anyone to PM him for help) Alex Tempest is the well deserved receiver of a "User of the Month" award.

The user of the month award for "Research and Development" goes to... pa-pa-ra-pa!...

- Akitsu!

The amount of time that Akitsu must have put down on research this past month is just amazing. Especially his work related to "goal scoring" and "keeper saving balancing" is well worth mentioning as it has helped us a great deal in defining what improvements to make, thereby leading up to matches that are now much better balanced with regards to goal scoring situations. It is work like this that really makes it so much easier for us to develop and enhance the world of Footballidentity.

The user of the month award for "Expanding the Borders" goes to... pa-pa-ra-pa!...

- Fishpaste!

When Fishpaste came onto the forum and stated that he would soon have a US league created, I was probably not the only one who had a little bit of a hard time believing him. Six hours later, the first US league was created and shortly thereafter the first Canadian. This clearly opened up the flood gates and soon the English, Irish, Macedonian and Romanian leagues were created. We are not forgetting that there were many of you who pitched in a lot (gking92 and easepace just to meantion a few names) but as we need to select one for this category we have decided to give this award to Fishpaste. This thanks to his ability to "single-handedly" create two new leagues in such a short time.

All three of the above users will receive 50 user points each. From the bottom of our hearts... to all of you, Thank YOU so much for making our life easier and defenetily more enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
Help and FAQ

Stay updated by following us on:

...and follow my blog.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial.
Sponsor  

beersnob
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 4:25:57 PM

All worthy recipients. Applause
Slade Cash, DCM #13, Sporting Skeheenarinky, Ireland League 1A
TM: Beer Snobs FC
Alex Tempest
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 5:10:10 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Applause to fishpaste and I suppose to lefa even though it makes it harder for me to score now, I guess it makes them much more special now though
Hawkmoon
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:31:58 PM

Congratulations to all of you! SO well deserved and I am proud to be team mate with two of these. Great guys both of them and I bet fishpaste is a great guy as well. =)
Akitsu
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:40:15 PM

Oh wow... well... thank you very much!

Extremely surprising to receive such an honour, but I feel myself very proud and humble. Something you won´t see Lefa be very often. ;) Humble that is.

And great respect to the other 2 awarded... I know they truly deserve all that praise they get.

I would also like to thank you admins over here in another thread as well... cause it´s been a HUGE difference for a gaming experience for a keeper since those bad old days! I have been talking to some new keepers in the game, and I really believe the future is bright for getting more and more active keepers in this game as well! Not before have I seen such a dedication to correct a proven bug/uncorrect feature of the game as I´ve seen around here. Looking forward to this game being even bigger and better! Great job guys so far, but be warned, there is still a lot to do before I quiet down and this game is ready! lol Applause Thinking

Too many awards and titles for this signature.

~Adma~
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:52:10 PM

Well done guys Applause

Fantastic contributions!
Adam Bayor Winger/Forward of Djup FC (Netherlands)
Former Member of:
Fortuna XIII (Sweden) from 28/5/09 till 23/5/10
Mean Machine (Romania) from 23/5/10 till 21/7/10
Pigs From Space (Serbia) from 21/7/10 till 22/12/10
Scarlett FC (Finland) from 22/12/10 till 19/3/11
The Vultures (England) from 19/3/11 till 30/3/11
Cookies FC (Portugal) from 30/3/11 till 1/6/11
AC Pilan (England) from 1/6/11 till 9/9/11
Archangels CF (Sweden) from 9/9/11 till 24/12/11

nuke_it99
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:23:22 PM

Applause
Sarge "The Bruiser" Zachry of old school Vantage fame

Seishun
#8 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:31:51 AM

I've been seaking around the forum the past month and I totally agree with your choices. Tempest, Lefa, Fishpaste... thank you for improving this place and making it more user friendly!
Rikhardur Skulason (Manager) - FC Valhalla
Xudong You (CF) - Real Mani
Jack Valentine (GK) - International Tallinn

Zulnaar
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:37:31 AM

Great job you guys!
Keep up the good work!
Daniel Rickardsson
(supposedly the) Goalkeeper of the Real Mani FC

UFCL Champion Season 7
Swedish Keeper of the Year Season 7
Swedish Golden Glove Season 7
Swedish Keeper of the Year Season 11
Swedish Golden Glove Season 11

"Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!
......oops"

Abydon
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2009 12:48:06 PM

Well done! Applause
#7 Kanfory Kjellba-Kjellba, central defender - Svarta Stjärnan
Fishpaste
#11 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 10:33:31 PM

Thanks and congrats to the others Biggrin
Game Master
Send me a PM or drop me an email if you ever have a problem.

-Eric Johnson
Back from the dead!
Season 2 & 4 USA D1 Champion at Black Flag FC

-Erik Johnson
Ross County @ Scotland 1A
Geckos
#12 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2009 10:36:24 PM

what do user points do?
#7 Ryan Foster
GK
Black Flag
drakzul
#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 06, 2009 7:53:00 PM

nah, don't like the idea with these awards.
Also things that don't follow a specific criteria would only make the community dis-pleased whether they show it or state it publicly or not. Nevertheless without a reasonable(factual) proof it is really hard to be determined to whom an award should be given.
Just trying to point out that 'user awards' should be implemented further in the game when 'refferencing' and 'user rating' would or could be possible.

All my respect for the 'awardees' anyways smiling
Finally blessed with the King's recognition - "I thought I never say this but im starting to like drakzul"
Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:52:42 AM